CUDA 9.0 installation failed windows 10

Since Tensorflow support CUDA 9.0, I am trying to install in my windows 10 laptop. But nothing got installed. Getting error saying “graphic hardware could not find compatible graphics hardware, you continue to install but may not able to run CUDA applications with this driver”.

Nvidia Geforce 1060 6 GB
Manufacture: Dell G7 Gaming series

I could able to install v9.2. But Tensorflow not yet support v9.1 itself. So uninstalled and tried v9.0 installation. But not working. Please help.
win10_cudo9.0_issue.PNG

win10_cudo9.0_issue.PNG

Keep your existing driver. Deselect the option to install the GPU driver bundled with the CUDA installer for CUDA 9.0 to get past that particular issue.

what is your win10 version? 1803 - 17134.81 or other ?

Sorry for late reply. Attached drivers pre-installed in Windows.

Win10 version is 1709 - 16299.431.

I’m having the same issue. I cannot install either version of CUDA Toolkit on my system.
I have a Dell G7 7588 with a Geforce GTX 1060 with Max-Q design, 6GB DDR5on it. OS is Windows 10 Build 17134.
I deselected the option as txbob suggested to keep my lastest driver installation but this is still not working.
I’ll highly appreciate any help!

Hi surestce, just for the record I was finally able to install the toolkit but without Visual Studio Integration. It seems this component is causing the failure. My problem now is that I need the integration to work but if you don’t this may solve your problem.

Has this issue been resolved successfully by anyone? I realize this is an old forum.