Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.5
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 525
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! nvvideoconvert ! nvv4l2h264enc iframeinterval=25 force-intra=true ! filesink location=test.h264
using this cmd to record a video. turns out a h264 file with only one idr frame at first. It’s work for video if we only want to record. But using this stream on live is not acceptable. I have tested it on 6.0 version which will produce idr periodically so can be played on live. Is therer any way to force-idr generate on dGPU deepstream 6.2 ?