Deepstream 6.4 kafka GstNvMsgBroker:broker: unable to establish a connection to the broker library

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform ( GPU): A4000
• DeepStream Version 6.4 docker
• TensorRT Version 8.6.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 12.1
When I attempt to submit meta data using Kafka for Deepstream Test 4, I receive the following error:ERROR:root:gst-library-error-quark: Could not configure supported library. (5): gstnvmsgbroker.cpp(431): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:broker: unable to establish a connection to the broker library
GStreamer error: state change failed, and some element failed to provide a valid error message explaining why the problem occurred (ERROR:root:gst-core-error-quark). (4): gst_base_sink_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:broker: Failed to start

now I’m attempting to test the Python script from the Kafka import. import json for KafkaProducer

Producer = KafkaProducer(bootstrap_servers=[‘localhost:9092’]) # Create an instance of the Kafka producer.

Define an example message: message = {‘message’: ‘Test message from Python Kafka producer’}

Forward the message to the topic producer for "deepstream-topic."send(‘deepstream-topic’, message, json.dumps).encode(‘utf-8’))

Make sure the producer receives the message by flushing them.flush()

print(“Deepstream-topic received a test message”)

Customers are receiving this message, nevertheless

please refer to this topic for “unable to establish a connection to the broker library”.
if still can’t work. which sample are you referring to? please share the configuration file.

Thank you for support issue has been resolve just rebuild kafka library

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.