Nvmsgbroker errors when using kafka deepsteam python

• Hardware Platform (GPU)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
• *** Deep Stream Version
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version **

I’m writing code in python
The task is to save frames and send some information to kafka. I have created a pipeline that you can see in the image, but I get an error:

0:00:08.781040064 2684807      0x4461f20 WARN             nvmsgbroker gstnvmsgbroker.cpp:375:legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start:<nvmsg-broker> error: No protocol adaptor library provided
0:00:08.781081595 2684807      0x4461f20 WARN                basesink gstbasesink.c:5367:gst_base_sink_change_state:<nvmsg-broker> error: Failed to start
Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Resource not found. (3): gstnvmsgbroker.cpp(375): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
No protocol adaptor library provided
Exiting app

I will also leave the full log below. Please note, if I run the same code without the kafka module, it runs and works (though with some warnings)
logs.txt (140.1 KB)

nvmsgbroker plugin is opensource. from the error, proto-lib is not set. take deepstream-test4 for example, the following parameters are used to pass kafka information. please refer to readme.
-p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_kafka_proto.so --conn-str="localhost;9092"

yes, you’re right, I initialized the proto_lib and conn_str variables incorrectly

Sorry for the late reply, Is this still an DeepStream issue to support? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.