Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello, testing the
nvDCF tracker. So I’m reading the document
In my opinion, the higher the
NoiseVar, the less the weight is multiplied, so I understand that the lower the NoiseVar, the more reliable the element is
But the two phrases described below differ, so it is urgent to know exactly what is right
If the object has relatively simple and linear motion, one may set the process noise lower than the measurement noise, effectively putting more trust on the prediction. If the object is expected to have more dynamic motions or abrupt changes of states, it would be more advised to set the measurement noise lower; otherwise, there could be some lagging if the prediction is not correct.
Depending on the accuracy characteristics of the detector and the tracker, the measurement noises should be configured accordingly. When a very high accuracy model is used for object detection, one may set measurementNoiseVar4Detector value lower than measurementNoiseVar4Tracker, effectively putting more trust on the detector’s measurement than the tracker’s prediction/localization.