I meet a problem while trying Official examples, I have try them all.
my deep stream version flowing:
deepstream-app version 6.1.1
CUDA Driver Version: 11.4
CUDA Runtime Version: 11.4
TensorRT Version: 8.5
cuDNN Version: 8.6
libNVWarp360 Version: 2.0.1d3
** ERROR: <create_osd_bin:62>: Failed to create ‘nvosd0’
** ERROR: <create_osd_bin:99>: create_osd_bin failed
** ERROR: <create_processing_instance:815>: create_processing_instance failed
** ERROR: <create_pipeline:1327>: create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: main:697: Failed to create pipeline
How do you run the example ? What is the GPU driver version ?
GPU or Jetson ? Host or Docker ?
Can you share detail log after
GST_DEBUG=3 ./example_app ?
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.