I have a device upstream that sends CSI-2 packets in MIPI CSI-2 High Speed mode only. It never switches to MIPI CSI-2 Low-Power mode (except at initialization when it goes from LP to HS mode). After it sends the first CSI-2 packet, it stays in high speed mode.
- Would this be an acceptable interface to the NVCSI block or will I run into problems?
- The NVCSI CIL seems to react to and control for LP/HS transitions. What happens if there are no transitions?
- I see that there is a Watchdog timer in the NVCSI CIL to guard against no EoT detection. Is there a way to disable this? Is it the same as PPFSM Timeout controls for the 6 NVCSI Streams?
- Would the asynchronous FIFO between the NVCSI CIL and the NVCSI CORE eventually overflow if the camera keeps the interface in CSI-2 high speed mode (HS-mode)?
- Does keeping the camera interface in CSI-2 high speed mode (HS-mode) affect the skew calibration feature of the NVCSI CIL?