(DUAL OS) Ubuntu 20.04 freeze during start after upgrading nvidia drivers

Hi!

Recently, I bought a new laptop with freedos. I installed a dual system with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS, installing first windows without any problem and then Ubuntu (minimal installation) with, aparently, no problems.

When I try to load for 1st time the 5.8.0-59 generic kernel via grub, my laptop totally freeze on the logo screen and, in that point, I can’t do nothing.

Then I tried to load and older kernel version (5.8.0-43 generic), and it works fine, so next I upgraded apt and everything ok, but when I run “ubuntu-drivers autoinstall” and I reboot my system, then it freeze again on the same way.

I tried using the recovery mode on 5.8.0-59 version, and surprisingly, when I choose the option “resume” I could access to a graphical desktop without problems. So I decided to upgrade everything again and only when I run “ubuntu-drivers autoinstall”, everything is spoiled.

In this point I only can run a cntrl+alt+F2 session when I run recovery mode > resume but nothing graphical. I tried to start a X server but failed, so I run nvidia-bug-report.sh without a graphical interface (dont know if its usefull).

I also tried starting with an external monitor and same happens.

What could I do to fix this?

EXTRA INFO
Components of Asus Rog Strix G15 G513QR:

• Amd R7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3200 MHz
  • RTX 3070 (laptop)
  • 32 Gb RAM
  • 1 TB SSD M.2 (1/2 for each OS)

BIOS info:

• Version 320
  • GOP Version 2.15
  • EC Version G513QREC.043

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (418.7 KB)

startx log
Xorg.0.log (16.8 KB)

Sorry for my bad english I do my best :)

startx msg

n

nvidia-smi info