e-CAM130_CUTK1 - 13MP MIPI Camera Board for nVIDIA® Tegra K1 based Jetson DevKit

E-consystems released a 13MP MIPI camera module specifically for the TK1 and I was wondering if anybody has tested it yet?

I got their See3CAM_80 - 8 Mega Pixel Autofocus UVC USB 3.0 Camera to work just fine but I have other things that need to go on USB so I want to try video on the MIPI.

Here is a link to their new board:

It looks like it’s plug and play. That being said, I really don’t want the camera directly attached to the board - is there a way I can use I/O extension cables so I can place the camera a little further out from the board? I’m thinking just use the 13 MP Custom Lens Camera Module e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD - 13 Mega Pixel Custom Lens Camera Module and run the cables myself, is that possible?

It looks like there is a custom kernel patch (version 21.2) for this camera which you need to apply to use, so not really plug-and-play. I have one and am in the process of testing it. Of course you can get extensions for the I/O, just get some female to male wires and attach them making sure to keep the wiring the same.

Hi Ryan_h,

I am part of the camera team at e-consystems. If you require any customization to the e-CAM130_CUTK1 camera module, you can contact sales@e-consystems.com. We’d be happy to help you with your requirement.

I’m not sure if i’m missing something but i was told that the e-CAM130_CUTK1 - 13MP MIPI Camera Board for nVIDIA® Tegra K1 based Jetson DevKit costs thousands of dollars.