Error tx2 flashing

Hi, I’m trying to install on my tx2 using sdk manager but I get the following error when it’s in the image flashing stage, everything was downloaded correctly.

19:45:35 ERROR: Flash Jetson TX2 - flash: log = print_process(process, enable_print)
19:45:35 ERROR: Flash Jetson TX2 - flash: command terminated with error
19:45:35 SUMMARY: DateTime Target Setup - target: Depends on failed component
19:51:03 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Insight Systems - host: Install completed successfully.
19:54:43 SUMMARY: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Install completed successfully.
20:18:28 SUMMARY: File System and OS - target_image: Install completed successfully.
12:25:50 SUMMARY: DateTime Target Setup - target: Depends on failed component

Try to export full sdkmamanger log…

You didn’t share anything helpful… Your comment is nothing different from “it failed”. And you didn’t share anything that gives us hint why it failed…

SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.6.2_Linux_for_Jetson_TX2_modules_2022-09-07_19-38-27.zip (172.9 KB)

Sorry i did not send the log.

Hi,

Could you go to your ~/nvidia folder, choose the jetpack version and Linux_for_Tegra folder.

And directly run flash.sh script to flash your board? Actually, there is no error log from the export log you shared.
Not sure what is going on there.

16:53:35 ERROR: Flash Jetson TX2 - flash: UnicodeDecodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t decode byte 0xc3 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

16:53:35 ERROR: Flash Jetson TX2 - flash: command terminated with error

16:53:35 SUMMARY: DateTime Target Setup - target: Depends on failed component

INSTALLATION FAILED
Please review the terminal tab for details. Resolve and RETRY.

EXPORT LOGS

RETRY

FAILED ITEMS

STOP TRYING

Copyright © 2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved. | NVIDIA Developer

i have that errors, i dont know why. thanks

I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks