Is there a way to ADD pixels to the chosen axis of the camera ?
Like in example below, this was rendered with V-Ray for Maya with camera overscan +2000 for positive Y axis.
Here is Create with camera resolution of 2480px x 5508px.
Hello @karol.osinski! Great feature request! I’m sending this over to the team!
A feature request ticket was created from this post. OM-74288: Camera pixels overscan
Hi @WendyGram , thanks a lot! :)
One more vote for Camera overscan - very needed feature for applying lens distortion.
Actually found a workaround on how to render Overscan in Omniverse Create for now:
- Add to your resolution the percentage of overscan needed
- Divide new resolution by original resolution
- Multiply the number you get (aspeect) by horizontal and vertical apperture found in Camera Properties tab in Omni
- Replace Horizontal and Vertical Aperture with a new number
- Set your render resolution to the the one figured out in step 1
- Original resolution 2000x1500 (4:3) ->Want to add 20% overscan → get 2400x1800
- Divide by original resolution → 2400/ 2000 and 1800/ 1500 → get increase width 1.2 and increase height 1.2
- Get new aperture:
Multiply my Horizontal Aperture by 1.2 → 6.170 by 1.2->7.404
Multiply my Vertical Aperture by 1.2 → 4.6275 by 1.2-> 5.553
- Input new values in HA and VA fields
- In Movie Capture set resolution to 2400x1800-> Render