Getting error when run Action Recognition Examples

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 6.0 docker container version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) CUDA 11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) I am trying to run 2D or 3D Action Recognition Examples I get the same error where I get no response after running deepstream and this is the full output: root@0badd55066a8:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-3d-action-recognition# deepstream-3d-action-recognition -c deepstream_action_recognition_config.txt

(gst-plugin-scanner:14): GStreamer-WARNING **: 15:20:06.225: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_udp.so’: librivermax.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:14): GStreamer-WARNING **: 15:20:06.235: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so’: libtritonserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
num-sources = 1
Now playing: file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264,
Running…

• How to reproduce the issue? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) I run this command deepstream-3d-action-recognition -c deepstream_action_recognition_config.txt

You need to run from desktop, as T4 is compute card, you can follow this faq to setup virtual display, Deepstream/FAQ - eLinux.org 5A
or you need to export display first if run from remote terminal. if you run in container, also need to run xhost + before run container.
export DISPLAY=:1 or 0 //xrandr to check if display export or not.

I run xhost + before running the container then export DISPLAY=:0.0. but still the same error

Please follow this faq to setup virtual display Deepstream/FAQ - eLinux.org 5A

same error nothing changed I am working to solve this error for a long time and I can’t find any solution

Is there any solution?