GstNvMsgBroker error deepstream-5.0

Hi, I have the this problem running the last cell of deepstream_test_4.ipynb using this docker image for deepstream-5.0

Starting pipeline 

Error: gst-library-error-quark: Could not initialize supporting library. (3): gstnvmsgbroker.c(359): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to open shared library

I’m using a gtx1080ti ubuntu 18.04. driver : 440.33.01, cuda 10.2, cudnn 7.6.5, tensorrt 7.0
Here 77996, recommended to search /gst-plugins/gst-nvmsgbroker. I also did it, and added to the PATH, but same error.

I also changed the Paths in order to find *.so, because im using docker image.

sys.path.append('../apps/')
sys.path.append('/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/')
sys.path.append('/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/lib')
sys.path.append('/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/lib/gst-plugins')

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

• Hardware Platform : GTX1080TI
  • DeepStream version : 5.0
  • TensorRT version : 7.0
  • NVIDIA GPU Driver Version : 440.33.01
  • Issue type : bugs
  • I got problem running the last cell of deepstream_test_1.ipynb (python binding) using a docker image of your website.
    I entered to the docker using

docker run --gpus all -it -p 8888:8888 --rm -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -w /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0 nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-20.07-triton

Then, I just followed the steps on each notebook and run the cells. But I found same error in deepstream_test_1.ipynb and deepstream_test_4.ipynb

Cell:

print("Starting pipeline \n")
pipeline.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)
try:
    loop.run()
except:
    pass
# cleaning up as the pipeline comes to an end
pipeline.set_state(Gst.State.NULL)

Output:

Starting pipeline
Error: gst-library-error-quark: Could not initialize supporting library. (3): gstnvmsgbroker.c(359): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to open shared library

dstest1_pgie_config.txt:

[property]
gpu-id=0
net-scale-factor=0.0039215697906911373
model-file=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel
proto-file=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.prototxt
model-engine-file=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine
labelfile-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/labels.txt
int8-calib-file=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/cal_trt.bin
force-implicit-batch-dim=1
batch-size=1
network-mode=1
num-detected-classes=4
interval=0
gie-unique-id=1
output-blob-names=conv2d_bbox;conv2d_cov/Sigmoid
#scaling-filter=0
#scaling-compute-hw=0

[class-attrs-all]
pre-cluster-threshold=0.2
eps=0.2
group-threshold=1

The deepstream_test_4.ipynb is not complete, you need to set “proto_lib” to a valid path and file. Can you run the sample deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-test4 at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub ?

Make sure your Kafka server has been set properly. And then you can use DeepStream deepstream-test4.

Please refer to deepstream_python_apps/README at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub

Hi, I have already solved doing a correct configuration of AMQP running deepstream-test4.py. Thanks