GStreamer Element nvivafilter has no output

Hello,
I am using nvivafilter in a gstreamer pipeline to do some processing on my camera data from nvarguscamerasrc. It was working correctly, but now my algorithms became more complex and something does not seem to work anymore. It would be nice to see some output of the gstreamer element( for example when using printf() in my init function). Is there some way to activate the output? Is it normal behaviour that it does not output anything, even when linking to a non-existent library there is no output at all?

This is the current GStreamer Pipeline I am using.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 aeantibanding=0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)55/1’ ! nvvidconv name="roi" top=0 left=0 right=1920 bottom=1080 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)55/1’ ! nvtee ! nvivafilter cuda-process=true customer-lib-name="libcorrectRGB_cudaprocess.so" ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=(string)NV12’ ! nvvidconv name="flip_rot" flip-method=2 ! nvoverlaysink

Any hints how I could debug this?

Best regards,
jb

Hi,
On r32.5, we have nvvidconv plugin open source. You can download the package:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/l4t/r32_release_v5.1/r32_release_v5.1/sources/t210/public_sources.tbz2

The implementation is based on NvBuffer APIs. For debugging, you can add code in nvvidconv and dump the buffers to check if the algorithms take effect.