How to draw boxes on the surface before display

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
[yes] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[yes] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[yes] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[yes] 1.6.0.8170
other

Host Machine Version
[yes] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Dear @wang_chen2,
Is this eglStream and opengl duplicate?

Are you asking for DW APIs?

Hi, @SivaRamaKrishnaNV,

yes, they are similar.

Recently, I am learning NvMedia not DW. Can draw boxes on images via DW or NvMedia?

Dear @wang_chen2,
Could you check DriveWorks SDK Reference: Visualization Interface.

You may check DW DNN samples to know how to use APIs to draw bounding boxes on display video.

Hi,
OK, I will try it!

Dear SivaRamaKrishnaNV,
I still do not know how to draw boxes on image. And I do not how to choose NvMedia or DW?
I do not clear what interface I needed! The doc about NvMedia and DW samples are both not detailed.

Maybe I had not explain my questions very good. My questions are following:
1、how to read image from image file or video file?
2、how to display images and render them with boxes?

Dear @wang_chen2 ,
I do not how to choose NvMedia or DW?

NvMedia has APIs to access camera sensor data, perform encoding/decoding, perform image processing operation using VIC engine etc. It is a low level API. DW is like high level library built on top on NvMedia/CUDA which provides several functionalities like reading sensor data, integrate models, perform imaging operations using accelerators on the Xavier SoC. Please check the documentation for more details.

how to read image from image file or video file?

Using DW, you can create a SimpleCamera class object with right parameters to read video file and get frames. Please check getNextFrame() and onProcess() functions in sample_object_detector_tracker DW sample.

how to display images and render them with boxes?

Could you check onRender() function in the same sample to know how to use dwRenderEngine APIs to draw boxes

Ok, Thanks for your replay.