How to make USD file as a rigid body via python

I got a question about how to make the usd file I import into a rigid body with colliders preset, in the tutorial I can add it via properties: Physics > Rigid Body with Colliders Preset, however it could be time-consuming. I check the XFormPrim however no physical things here. The following is the code I am currently using. Q1: Could you please tell me how to set that not only for usd files but also ground by python?
Q2: Also I cannot see how to set the materials of the files could you please give me some clues?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,
you can check the various physics demos, in Window->Simulation/Physics->Demos you can see various physics demos. Each of the demos is generating the stage with python code.
You can use the button to display the code to see how you can setup UsdPhysics using python.

Additionally you can check the physics python doc:
http://omniverse-docs.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/omni_physics/104.2/source/extensions/omni.physx/docs/index.html

Hope that helps, regards,
Ales

@AlesBorovicka Dear Alesborovicka,

Thank you so much for your reply. I do thank you for that. I go through all the demos, but my problems still remain.

I would like to repeat my question to make sure it is not misunderstood. I would like to rotate a USD file by python based on Euler angle, as shown in the following figure.

As you can see, the orientation is written in quaternions; however, I prefer Euler angles, as shown below.

The reason is simple, it is hard to get the right quaternions ( from quaternions (0.054,-0.319,0.046,0.944) to Euler (-3.835, -37.557, -174.643)), I tried many codes for the translation, however no one could get the right. So I would like to know how to set the Euler angle from python? I go through all the demos given but not see related ones here.
The code I used to load it is shown as below:

Thank you so much for your help!

I see, you are trying to use IsaacSim scrips on top of USD.
You can use native USD to create xform and use the xformOp rotateXYZ to use Eulers rather then quats:

xform = UsdGeom.Xform.Define(stage, "/xform")
        xform.AddTranslateOp().Set(Gf.Vec3d(2.0, -2.0, 1.0))
        xform.AddRotateXYZOp().Set(Gf.Vec3d(20, 30, 40))
        xform.AddScaleOp().Set(Gf.Vec3d(2.0, 3.0, 4.0))

This example shows how to create xform and add xformOp stack with RotateXYZ that you can use with Eulers.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Ales