How to purchase Tegra X2 for develop smart camera in VietNam?

Hi guys,

As I know, many company use Tegra X2 or Tegra X1 with FPGA for develop smart camera, so am I.
But I dont know how to purchase Tegra X2/X1 from Nvidia and What will Nvidia support for my purpose (reference, recommend,…)?.

Best regards,
Bang Duong

Hi Bang Duong, have you tried contacting other distributors from Asia to see if they can send you a devkit in Vietnam?
You can find the distributors through this page: [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/buy/jetson-tx2-devkit[/url]

Hi dusty_nv,

I’ve already had devkit. I want to buy chip Tegra X1 or X2 only, not devkit.
I contacted Arrow, but they support only devkit.

Thank you,

Bang Duong

Hi Bang Duong,

We only provide TX1 or TX2 as module to customers.

Thanks

Hi Kay,

What about Tegra K1?

Thanks,
Bang Duong

Yes, TK1 is available as the chip. You can see the distributors here:

[url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/tegra-k1[/url]

Hi dusty_nv,

If I buy chip TK1, what will Nvidia support? Any reference design as Jetxon TX1/ TX2 devkit?.

Thanks,
Bang Duong

The Jetson TK1 devkit has gone EOL, however you may still be able to find them. The TK1 chip itself will be available through January 2024.
The TK1 docs and sw are still available, and the support forum remains active.
Various ecosystem partners have their TK1 development boards available still.

Thank you for good support!

Best regards,

Hi dusty,

Could you advise me what chip I can use (not module as TX1/TX2 but proficiency same as TX1/TX2)? I want to develop module myself.

Brs,
Bang Duong

TK1 is the only CUDA-capable Tegra chip available, it is roughly ~325 GFLOPS. TX1/TX2 are over a TeraFLOP, so if you require that level of performance, you would need to use the TX1/TX2 module form-factor.

Hi dusty,

What chip have best performance bellow TX1/TX2?

Thanks,
Bang Duong

The TK1 is the previous generation prior to TX1 and is the fastest you can get as an individual chip not on a module. TX1 and newer are generally only available as a module.

Hi,

Thank you for great support.

Best regards,