How to test the mipi csi interface?

I designed a customer tk1 board.
On the board I use ADV7281M to covert pal vedio source to mipi csi ,and
the output connect to the mipi csi(csi_e x1 width).
After reading V4L2 User Guide for Jetson TK1,I still don’t understand how to get accesse to the mipi csi of TK1. I recompiled the kernel but I can’t find /dev/video to user space.

Thanks for your help.

The output format is YCrCb(prabably also called YUV) 4:2:2 ,and the resolution is 720*576. 25 frames/s

I don’t know how to enable the soc camera,but I test the 1.2V power supply of CSI&DSI,the voltage is correct.

The configuration of the board is the same as the jetson-tk1 board.I designed to use the 1x lane CSI E,Which is connected to camera 2# in the design guide.

I tried to added driver for my device but it seemed that I had failed.

Now I configged the Chip ADV7281M via i2c1 to generate a fixxed frame , and I want to make the frame shown on TK1

Thanks for your help.

Asong,

From your description, what I know is that you have a csi port connecting to TK1.
No other additional information is available. I don’t know what work you have done.
Such as,
What is the output format/resolution? Have you added sensor driver for your device? Have you enable the soc camera?
Have you configured the csi lane/port from board config?

Thanks for your help.
The output format is YCrCb(prabably also called YUV) 4:2:2 ,and the resolution is 720*576, 25 frames/s.

I don’t know how to enable the soc camera,but I test the 1.2V power supply of CSI&DSI,the voltage is correct.

The configuration of the board is the same as the jetson-tk1 board.I designed to use the 1x lane CSI E,Which is connected to camera 2# in the design guide.

I tried to added driver for my device but it seemed that I had failed.

Now I configged the Chip ADV7281M via i2c1 to generate a fixxed frame , and I want to make the frame shown on TK1.

Sorry about the previous undetailed description.

We have provided some reference sensor drivers, which one did you refer?

I use the driver which contains two cameras IMX135 and another 1x camera.

I wonder if /dev/video will appear when I don’t have a camera connected to the mipicsi&i2c interface of TK1.

This is important.

If so ,I will try to reconfig the driver.And if not,I will try to modefy the driver to fit my design .

Thank you

Apparently no, if you don’t have hw connection, the soc camera will fail to probe the i2c device.

Thank you for your help.

I know I should continued to modify the kernel source to fit my design .And I know what I have done before is probably

correct and useful.