I cannot downlowd cudnn 9 ,it redirect to “NVIDIA Developer Site is under going maintenance.”

in https://developer.nvidia.com/cudnn I click download but redirect https://developer.nvidia.com/rdp/cudnn-download,
How can I download cudnn?

What country are you located in? There have been a number of reports here of people receiving the error message “NVIDIA Developer Site is under going maintenance” when accessing various of NVIDIA’s download pages, and as far as I recall they were all from the same country.

I have no problem reaching the CUDNN download site (from the US; specifically, California), but it does say “The downloadable file or page you have requested, requires membership of the NVIDIA Developer Program.”, so download is for registered developers only. Applying for registered developer status only requires one to fill a simple online form, and approval is typically within one business day.

I thought I am a developer ,if not ,then I can not sumit this topic?

I am from china

In recent weeks, there have been multiple reports in these forums from people located in China (and no other countries) that they are having trouble accessing various of NVIDIA’s download pages. They all seem to be getting an “NVIDIA Developer Site is undergoing maintenance” error message, but on those occasions where I checked these download pages from the US, they seemed fully functional with no maintenance going on.

One hypothesis is that these problems originate on the Chinese side (see for example here: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1025793/cuda-setup-and-installation/i-meet-the-problem-that-nvidia-developer-site-is-under-going-maintenance/). Some of the people affected have reported that they have been able to side-step the issue by downloading via systems in the US or Hong Kong using VPN, so that is something you may want to try.

The CUDNN page says: “cuDNN is freely available to members of the NVIDIA Developer Program”, so you should be able to download CUDNN if you have previously registered as CUDA developer. I am not sure what you mean by “then I can not sumit this topic”. As long as you stick to the terms of use that you agreed to when you created your forum account, you can write whatever you want here. However, these forums are not designed as an official NVIDIA support channel. Rather, they are designed as a community platform for users assisting users.

thank u very much,I will try with vpn,Although it is illegal in China .

Yes I downloaded cudnn with vpn…Thank u very much.

so may be it is nvidia problem. because I can downloaded cuda without vpn.

I am well aware of government policies that block access to parts of the internet and outlaw technology like VPN on top of that. I do not know how the government picks the sites it blocks, I could only offer wild speculation (for example, I note a news item within the past week that NVIDIA concluded an agreement about AI technology with a government agency of a certain, ah, “renegade province”).