Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
The links in
/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/libs/azure_protocol_adaptor/module_client/README are invalid.
The second link …
#Register a new Azure IoT Edge device from the Azure portal: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-edge/how-to-register-device-portal
Leads you to
404 - Page not found
The last link
#For Jetson: Install the Azure Iot Edge from the instructions provided here: https://aka.ms/install-iot-edge-arm64
Incorrectly routs you to
Create and provision an IoT Edge device on Linux using symmetric keys which I believe, leads you to install the incorrect version of IoT Edge.
Is there correct documentation available for setup on arm64?? I was about to try the following… Create your own vision alerting system with IoT Edge, Azure Custom Vision and a Jetson Nano but wanted to check here first…