I am looking for an IP (Ingress Protected) rated camera to interface with Jetson TX1. The best option I have found so far is http://www.baumer.com/us-en/products/productfinder/?tx_baumerproductfinder_pf%5Burl%5D=%2Fpfinder_vision%2Fscripts%2Fproduct.php%3Fcat%3DIndustriekameras%26psg%3DProduktgruppe2%7CCX_Serie%26pid%3DVCXU_23C%26language%3Den%26country%3D%26header%3D%26ptk%3D%26perpage%3D. However, its IP rating is only 40 and I am looking for a rating above 62.
This is for an industrial safety application and the images will probably be analyzed using optical flow algorithms to identify motion of objects towards camera. The rest of the requirement are as given below:
- Interface: USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Resolution: minimum 640 * 360 at 15 FPS
- Physical dimensions: The largest dimension should be within 70 mm; smaller the better.
- Output Format: Preferably RGB8; YUV formats or any format that OpenCV 3.2 can convert to BGR or RGB format are also good.
- Temperature -20 degree C to 50 degree C
I have looked at many cameras and most of them are not IP rated or doesn’t have that information available. Also I am not sure where to look for them. Any suggestion or guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!