Hey Everyone, we’d like to run 4 cameras with our Jetson with focus on very low latency and 3-5 meter cable length.
We looked A LOT for solutions but were not really finding the right one. (e.g. econ and d3 engineering were not the perfect fit, though we are working with them to improve)
So it is possible to get 4 IP cameras connect them to a router via ethernet and then connect that router to Jetson via one Ethernet cable?
Thanks so much.
Here is our wishlist:
- Usage scenario: Automotive, ultra low latency
- Sensor: All weather conditions with good low light performance
- Resolution: Up to 720p
- FPS: 50-100
- High shutter performance, <10ms
- Available lenses should have more than 90 degrees FOV
- Works with Nvidia Jetson TX 2 (1 Ethernet port (ideally GigE / PoE or CSI / I think mini PCI works too)
- Format: YUV422-8bits (Sensor should give YUV directly and not only Bayer format)
- Works GStreamer (v4l linux driver or nvidia camera source or udp source)
- 3-5 meters cable distance between the camera units and computing unit
- Metal and waterproof casing/enclosure