Is it possible to connect i2c@3180000/tca9546@70/i2c@2?

Hi all,
I’m using LI-JXAV-MIPI-ADPT-4CAM - Leopard Imaging Inc. board and I used all 4 channels of it in Jetson Xavier AGX. Each channel is matched with i2c@3180000/tca9546@70/i2c@0, 1, 2, 3.
In Orin, I checked that i2c@0 and i2c@1 are working. But in case of i2c@2, i2c communication is failed. Is it working in Orin?

@SimonZhu
Could you help to check if any idea for this topic.

Thanks

@jw.cs.park
We have IMX274-MIPI driver for Jetson AGX Orin. Please refer to the patch files to build your own driver.

Thank you for your sharing.

I read your files and but readm.txt in this driver says ‘connect the imx274 camera to J1 through an IPEX cable’. I finished to check my driver is working on J1 and J2. My driver is not working on J3 and J4. Is there any reference for this?

Thank you in advance.

@jw.cs.park
Our team are working on a new Orin driver which will support 4 cameras. Will try to provide the code in one week.

That’s a good news. Thank you!

@jw.cs.park
We have a new Orin driver for IMX477-MIPI camera and LI-JXAV-MIPI-ADPT-4CAM adapter. This driver can support 4 cameras. Please download the patch files from link below.

Thank you for your support!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.