Is my Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit dead?

Hi Experts,
I have a Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and wanted to test if this unit is working or not. I plug the power and see the white LED but no display on the monitor. I have the power and HDML plugged only, but should I plug-in something else to get the display working? Is my unit dead?

Thanks,

hello momo_sjsu,

is this Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit ever flashed before?
please refer to To determine whether the developer kit is in Force Recovery mode, are you able to enter forced-recovery mode and read the device-id?
BTW,
please also access Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit User Guide, there’s port J501, a micro-USB connector provides access to the UART console, please access the serial console to gather bootloader logs for reference,
thanks

Hi Jerry,

I have no idea if this kit has ever been flashed before. This was given to me without any cables or power supply. I am using the MacBook Pro USB-C plug to power up the device. Reading your link, I need to use the USB-C connection to the host Linux box, right?

Thanks for all your help,

Jin

hello momo_sjsu,

please use the correct power supply, and you should setup serial port communication via micro-USB to gather UART logs.
you should gather the detail messages for reference, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.