is the 320M still working on OS X 10.11 and toolkit 7.5?

Hello, I recall that at the time of drivers 3.2 and maybe OS X 10.7 or 10.8 I had installed the CUDA toolkit, back then in /Developer/GPU\ Computing/ and it was working for the sample programs …

now I have upgraded to OS 10.11 and installed the whole toolkit 7.5 and i can compile the sample programs (and other programs using cuda in python) but I get errors at run-time, so I was wondering if somebody uses the GeForce 320M of the MacBook Pro 13" mid-2010 on OS X 10.11 with any toolkit.

Thanks,
Roberto

I believe the GTX 320M is am sm_11 device, and sm_1x devices are no longer supported in CUDA 7.5 (at least sm_20 is required). You can try an older CUDA version, such as CUDA 6.0 which had full support for all sm_1x devices.

I see, so I should uninstall and get a previous toolkit?

Indeed 6.0 sample programs run well! thanks! now attempting the cuda python stuff …

Indeed 6.0 sample programs run well! thanks! now attempting the cuda python stuff …