Issue With JupyterLab Notebook; "ModuleNotFound Error"

I’ve been trying to edit the thumbs project from the Deep Learning Institute’s “Getting Started with AI on the Jetson Nano” Course to run a model where the Nano will be able to recognize ASL for A, B, and C for both left- and right-handed sign. I keep having trouble in the JupyterLab notebook; I haven’t even been able to create any functional widgets yet. I haven’t edited much of the code from JupyterLab, except to recognize the CSI Camera (raspberry pi v2), and to include 6 different categories. The code block that I keep having trouble with is included below, as well as the ModuleNotFound Error message I keep getting.

import torchvision.transforms as transforms
from dataset import ImageClassificationDataset

TASK = 'alphabet'

CATEGORIES = ['left_A', 'right_A', 'left_B', 'right_B', 'left_C', 'right_C']

DATASETS = ['A1', 'A2', 'B1', 'B2', 'C1', 'C2']

TRANSFORMS = transforms.Compose([
    transforms.ColorJitter(0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 0.2),
    transforms.Resize((224, 224)),
    transforms.ToTensor(),
    transforms.Normalize([0.485, 0.456, 0.406], [0.229, 0.224, 0.225])
])

datasets = {}
for name in DATASETS:
    datasets[name] = ImageClassificationDataset(TASK + name, CATEGORIES, TRANSFORMS)

print("{} task with {} categories defined".format(TASK, CATEGORIES))

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, because this is relatively close to the examples that worked. I researched the error message for a bit but can’t seem to understand what to do. Here’s the error message, directly following the above code cell:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-4-5271ee05a02c> in <module>
      1 import torchvision.transforms as transforms
----> 2 from dataset import ImageClassificationDataset
      4 TASK = 'alphabet'

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'dataset'

PLEASE HELP, I’m incredibly short on time!!!

Hi … i’m also looking for the dataset library … was there any answer to this post or did you resolve the issue?
Thanks!

Please refer to Issues with Jupyter Notebook installation - #11 by icornejo.a if it can help.

Hi, I’m getting the same issue if I try and run this outside of the docker setup (I’m trying to use it to control midi so I need additional packages not included in the docker). Where can I clone the dataset module from please?

Hi thebot,

please help to open a new topic for your issue. Thanks