Run python script code from Jupyter notebook

Hello, I am trying to run a python script generated from the notebook “csi_camera.ipynb” of the example of AI course. I am new to jupyter lab, so sorry if this a basic approach.
Well, I already generated the file “csi_camera.py” with jupyter nbconvert.

• The first error that I found is the “get_iphython is not defined”. I commented this line to proceed with the code execution. Is that ok?
  • The error that I have, after commenting the previous line, is the “Import Error: No module named jetcam.csi_camera”.
    The code runs ok from the notebook, but not from the python script. How to proceed to import it properly? Thank you.

What’s jupyter notebook. What’s the matter with Jetson Nano?

I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks

Did you figure out how to solve this? I’m getting something similar

ModuleNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
----> 1 import jetson.inference
2 import jetson.utils
4 net = jetson.inference.detectNet(“ssd-mobilenet-v2”, threshold=0.5)
5 camera = jetson.utils.videoSource()

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jetson’

Seriously confused, where is the damn jetson lib when I’m using the jetcard image?

Hi @Asmodev, the jetson-inference library isn’t installed by default on JetCard images.

You can follow the Building the Project from Source instructions to build/install jetson-inference library. Or if you are on JetPack 4.4/4.4.1, you can simply run the Docker container.

If you are following the Jetson AI Fundamentals course, then you don’t need to use JetCard image, just flash the official NVIDIA JetPack SD card image:

Then each project from the course has a container that is downloaded on top of that image.