IXCalibration with SF3324-100 RCCB Sensor Camera

Hardware Platform: [DRIVE AGX Pegasus™ Developer Kit]
Software Version: [DRIVE Software 10]
Host Machine Version: [native Ubuntu 18.04]
SDK Manager Version: [1.0.1.5538]

Hello,

I am using Drive IX with SF3324-100 RCCB Sensor Camera. I tried to calibrate with IXCalibration but everytime I got very bad calibration for at least the position of the camera. I also tried with the IR camera (AR0144) and it worked well. Have you any idea why ?

Moreover, is it possible to have more information about the config.ini file for Drive IX ? There are a lot of parameter but I don’t understand what exactly they are for. It would be nice to have a documentation about this file.

Thanks for your help 😉

Dear @nathan.ferchaud,
I could see AR0144 camera in prerequisite section. May I know what parameters you want to know.

Ok, but it is possible to change the camera’s parameter of IXCailibartion for this one, why so if it is made for the AR0144 camera ? Today I changed “interpolation demosaic” parameter to 1 instead of 0 by default and it appears that the calibration worked better.

However, I still have problems with driveIX, it returns some incorrect values about the head pose, like a yaw angle of 15 degree when I’m looking straight at the camera, do you have any idea of where it could come from ?

Please find attached the parameters I want to know.

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV, do you have any news ?
Thanks

Dear @nathan.ferchaud,
I am checking with engineering to update the documentation. It seems you have posted all parameters in config.ini file. Most of these parameters are related DRIVE IX DNNs. If you are interested to know any specific parameter from the list, I can check internally.

Dear @nathan.ferchaud,
Note that, not all parameters are user configurable. The configurable parameters from the config files are already covered in documentation in “Using DRIVEIX” section.