JetPack 4.5 Production Release with L4T 32.5

Hi @tobias.fischer1, the online VPI docs are showing as version 1.0 for me - if after refreshing, they still show as version 0.4.4 for you, you may want to clear your browser’s cache.

I can’t use USB camera on Jetpack 4.5.
I could use USB camera on jetpack 4.4.1.
Cheese : abnormal termination.
USB camera is logicool C910.
Please advice me.
Thanks.

Hi, I had to flash back to 4.4.1, since 4.5 failed repeatedly. Any ideas on what to do?

I’m sorry.

I can Use USB camera on my code.
I mistook a parameter.

But Chesse terminate abnormaly.
Thanks.

I am using Xavier Nx device and Jetpack 4.4 with TensorRT 7.1.3. I checked TensorRT 7.2.x is released for x86 architectures but not for the Jetson devices. Is there any way to use TensorRT 7.2.2 on Jetson devices right now or should we wait for the release of Jetpack 4.6 or 5 ?

I am using JetPack 4.5 and it appears that my AGX now no longer supports WiFi (M.2 adapter) or USB 3.0 web cams like the Logitech BRIO. Can anyone check this to verify if it is the JetPack 4.5 release or some other issue. I also found that a lot of docker applications break even though it says that Docker is supported.

I followed the steps to get my AGX running and booting off of the NVMe SSD (M.2) instead of the 32 gb onboard flash so I’m wondering if that could be the issue as well.

Any advice or tips on things to check? If there are critical issues how soon do you guys think they might get resolved? Is there a site to upload bug reports for the JetPack releases?

Hi ismetdagli,

Please wait for the next release.

1 Like

Hi michael4,

Please help to open a new topic for your issue, we will support you through there,

Thank you for clarifying it out. Do you any estimated date for the next release?

In summer timeframe.

1 Like

Hi! What are the changes in jetpack 4.5.1 from 4.5. Can I use the l4t-base for 4.5 (32.5) in jetpack 4.5.1 or should I wait for the new base image in the container registry. I am asking because when the jetpack went from 4.4 to 4.4.1 there was a new l4t-base image for 4.4.1.
Thank you!!

@farrukha JetPack 4.5.1 was a minor update with developer preview support for recently launched Jetson TX2 NX. The l4t base container for 4.5 will work on 4.5.1 as well.

Should we stick with the version of the packages provided by JetPack or should we update them when offered so by the Ubuntu SW Manager?