JetPack 4.6.3/L4T 32.7.3 released

JetPack 4.6.3 with L4T 32.7.3 is released. JetPack 4.6.3 is the same as JetPack 4.6.2 but includes Jetson Linux 32.7.3 which brings in security fixes. It also adds support for Jetson TX2 modules with new Hynix memory.

This release supports Jetson AGX Xavier series, Jetson Xavier NX series, Jetson TX2 series, Jetson TX1, and Jetson Nano.

Please can you provide a link to the “Driver Package (BSP) Sources” for the Jetson Nano for this release?

There is only a link to “Driver Package (BSP) Sources” for “Jetson AGX Xavier series, Xavier NX series, and TX2 Series” and nothing for Jetson Nano.

Thanks.

1 Like

I was able to pull the sources with ./source_sync.sh against the tegra-l4t-r32.7.3 tag.

I ran

source_sync.sh -k tegra-l4t-r32.7.3

but there are no DTS files for the Nano.

@jetsonnvidia thanks for reporting this. We are taking a look.

2 Likes

The Jetson Nano Developer Kit SD Card Image is still 4.6.1 which can be downloaded from jetson_nano_sd_image_download.
Is it possible to provide a sd card image with the latest jetpack 4.6.3 as well?
Please also provide a document to upgrade the Jetpack from 4.6.1 to 4.6.3.

New Image will be needed for prevent in some config/Board version by OTA.

Will re-test soon seems are update the kernel 4.9.299 What changes seen here? .

I Can confirm the problem for nvidia-l4t-bootloader still script subprocess returned error in A02 4GB board.
The problem is returned IndexError String index out of range.
It’s solved it with the link I put or by creating a new image with everything updated.
I think it’s related with the _check_ver in int(ver_list[4][2] in line 977 l4_payload_updater cause some conflict

Other issue Detected the latest image is based older kernel 4.9.253 instead 4.9.299 so will cause conflicts depmod ERROR could not open directory /lib/modules/4.9.253-tegra when first update OTA update-initramfs generatin exists boot is 4.9.253

Hello All,
I have used the latest image and I am getiing i2c read probe error. Also, the startup is very slow and it gets hanged everytime. I need to restart the jetson nano to proceed still it is very slow.

Can anyone please help me in resolving these issues?

Thanks in advance !!

Hi
The Jetson Nanon Carrier board RTSO 6002E SD card SLot and 128GB emmc not showing in jetson nano EMMC module . Pls help !!!