Jetpack 5.0.2 : vi_capture_control_message: NULL VI channel received

Recently, I debug a sensor on nvidia orin, the driver and device tree can load success, the sensor is given normal clock and voltage, the i2c communication is ok, the sensor video stream is started, we tested the signal line and got data. However, the nvidia development board could not receive the mipi dphy data, and the following error was reported.

Hello,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums. Your topic belongs in the Jetson category, I am moving it over for you.

Tom

Hi,
Please execute $ v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext and share the prints for reference. And we have Jetpack 5.1 released. Could you consider upgrade and try?

It’s working now. My driver and device trees are correct. Why do I need to boost the debug clock to collect image data properly? like this:

sudo su
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/mrq_rate_locked
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/max_rate |tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/max_rate | tee  /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/max_rate | tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/rate

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.