Jetson AGX Orin not showing in serial connection

The issue can be reproduced very easily.
after upgrade the software, the J40 port is not working , could you help to check it ?

1 Like

Hi,
The first step is to connect Orin to host PC and let Orin enter recovery mode. Are you able to complete this and see the device in lsusb?

FYI–

I ran into the same problem as the original poster. I upgraded my Orin Rev 0.1 to Rev 1.1 using the quick start instructions and that caused /dev/ttyACM0 to no longer appear on the host machine. I re-flashed according to the accepted answer and that corrected things. My Orin is now sitting at Rev 1.1 and /dev/ttyACM0 shows up as expected on my host machine.

Hi @moozmoon please try the steps and mane sure the Orin developer kit can go into recovery mode first.

Hi, I have the same issue (Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit stops showing up in USB mode after sudo reboot step) but I’m using a windows laptop as my host machine.
Is there a windows approach to the recovery mode solution outlined above?

No, only support Linux/Ubuntu host.

Refer NVIDIA Jetson Orin - Serial Console

Found that, after upgrade. The “usb-c” searial not work anymore, but the “Micro USB” works.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.