Jetson Nano 2GB - Stuck on boot screen with Nvidia logo!

Hi, I’ve just purchased a 2gb nano and I’m trying to get it up and running.

I’m using a brand new Sandisk Ultra SD card and have flashed it with the 2gb version OS as per Nvidia’s step by step guide Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer .
I’m also using an official pi power supply (5.1v 3a USB-C).

After I insert the SD card inside the Jetson NANO and powered it on, I got a screen with NVDIA logo and stuck there forever. I cannot proceed to initial setup for registration and login page.

Can anyone help me on this?

Tq

1 Like

cjkini, I am having the exact same problem

Hello, I am having the same issue, after a request of an update. I have 2GB jetson nano and was working fine for 3 weeks with no problem.
I tried with different SD cards, and I only get the NVIDIA logo forever.
I waited several hours and nothing happened.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to this forum.

Regarding this problem, maybe you can try unplugging any USB devices (such as, keyboard and mouse) before the first boot up of the Jetpack 4.5. Just leave the HDMI and Type-C connection before powering up the 2GB Jetson Nano.

Hopefully this might help.

Hi guys.
Thanks for the feedback. I found solution for this problem.
Apprently the image provided at this link Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer is wrong!

We have to flash the right image that is listed at here : JetPack SDK | NVIDIA Developer

Please try to download this, reformat SD Card and flash it using Balena Etcher as Administrator.

Looking forward for your reply guys!.

Tq

2 Likes

I think I just discovered this same problem… Waiting for the download now.