Jetson nano and CSI camera

Hello, I am try’ng to get stream from a CSI camera (it isn’t raspberry Pi Camera). following the instruction in these links:

But I am getting this error:
gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_id=0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw,width=960, height=540’ ! nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …

Using winsys: x11
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Got context from element ‘eglglessink0’: gst.egl.EGLDisplay=context, display=(GstEGLDisplay)NULL;
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:740 No cameras available
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.102157990
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

What is the problem? How can I fix it?
Thx

Hello,
Can you check if the camera ribbon is connected properly and at the right direction. Also check for the camera drivers. Only IMX-219 camera modules(CSI) are readily supported, you should use those only.
Thank you

Then did you integrate the CSI camera driver to your system?

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-archived/l4t-3261/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/camera_sensor_prog.47.2.html#wwpID0E0FB0HA

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.