Rasberry Pi HQ camera IMX 477

Hello everyone,
i have now a Raspberry Pi HQ Camera and i want to run it on jetson nano. I use Jetpack 4.6 on my Jetson nano.
But when I execute this command :

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_id=0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=3280, height=2464, framerate=21/1, format=NV12’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! ‘video/x-raw, width=816, height=616’ ! nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e

This warning pops :

Setting pipeline to PAUSED …

Using winsys: x11
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Got context from element ‘eglglessink0’: gst.egl.EGLDisplay=context, display=(GstEGLDisplay)NULL;
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:740 No cameras available
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.388221041
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

Do you know what is wrong ?

Thank you.

hello jules.lepaih,

please confirm you’d execute Jetson-IO to configure CSI connector to enable IMX477.
you should also review kernel init messages, $ dmesg > klogs.txt to ensure sensor has register correctly.

BTW,
did you setup environment variable before running this gst pipeline?
for example, $ export DISPLAY=:0

Hello JerryChang

Thank you for your answer, what is Jetson-IO ? Because I don’t use Arducam driver, do I have to install it ?
Yes, i did setup environment variable before.

root@gauss08-desktop:/etc/apt# gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_id=0 ! \

‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=3280, height=2464, framerate=21/1, format=NV12’ !
nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! ‘video/x-raw, width=816, height=616’ !
nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e

Using winsys: x11
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Got context from element ‘eglglessink0’: gst.egl.EGLDisplay=context, display=(GstEGLDisplay)NULL;
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:740 No cameras available
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.118775157
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

This is all my terminal.
I also have a problem when I try : sudo apt install (libcanberra-gtk-module) for example.

And the message in the terminal :

root@gauss08-desktop:/etc/apt# sudo apt -y install libv4l-dev
Lecture des listes de paquets… Fait
Construction de l’arbre des dépendances
Lecture des informations d’état… Fait
E: Impossible de trouver le paquet libv4l-dev

I can’t send my source.list because i am new on the website.

Thank you

hello jules.lepaih,

please refer to developer guide, Configuring the CSI Connector.
you may also gather kernel init message to review device probing status, $ dmesg > klogs.txt

I tryed to execute sudo /opt/nvidia/jetson-io/jetson-io.py , but it is not working. I found it in the jetson-io folder so I don’t understand.

It actually launches and I can see the interface of “jetson-io”, but it doesn’t even last 1 second.

hello jules.lepaih,

may I know which Jetson Nano you’re using? this utility works with Jetson Nano 4GB only.

hence, you may revise the device tree to enable that.
please see-also Using the Main Platform Device Tree File.
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.