Jetson Nano Camera Issue nvarguscamera cancelled

I’m trying to access the feed from a Raspberry Pi camera on my Jetson Nano, but run into an issue. I downloaded the Jetcard image from Github (with Jetpack 4.5.1), and am using the CSICamera package provided on Github as well. With a clean install, everything functions as expected, but after installing both ROS and ROS2, the camera can no longer be accessed. Please see the error log below.

I’ve found many similar issues on the forums, but none with detailed instructions on how to solve the problem. I’m assuming some file(s) have been replaced, but I can’t seem to find out what to reinstall, and how. Any help would be appreciated!

GST_ARGUS: Setup Complete, Starting captures for 0 seconds
GST_ARGUS: Starting repeat capture requests.
CONSUMER: Producer has connected; continuing.
nvbuf_utils: dmabuf_fd -1 mapped entry NOT found
nvbuf_utils: Can not get HW buffer from FD... Exiting...
[ WARN:0] global /home/nvidia/host/build_opencv/nv_opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1757) handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module nvarguscamerasrc0 reported: CANCELLED

Full error log: jetson@nano-4gb-jp451:~$ python3Python 3.6.9 (default, Jan 26 2021, 15:33:00) - Pastebin.com

Hi @jasper7, my guess is it perhaps has to do with version of OpenCV that ROS or ROS2 installed, but not sure.

You could try the video_source node from ros_deep_learning package instead. It supports MIPI CSI and V4L2 cameras and builds for both ROS / ROS2.