Jetson Nano does not boot up

Hello,

I have troubles setting up a new Jetson Nano. I did everything from the “Getting Started Guide”, like flashing the Nano image with Etcher on a 32GB MicroSD card and insert it, connected my monitor via HDMI, mouse, and keyboard via USBs, and the power supply via USB-C. All it does is showing a white screen with the NVIDIA logo. (Image below) Every Minute the display goes blank and then the white screen appears again. Meanwhile, the green power supply LED is illuminated the entire time. I read that there are problems with the voltage of the power supply sometimes, so I tried every power supply I have but nothing changes. Some of them have definitely more power than needed.

Do you have any idea where the problem is located? To me, it seems that the Jetson does not recognize the sd card with the image or simply has no desire to boot but I have no idea how to fix it.

Best regards,
Karl!

IMG_20210414_102131|666x500

Hello @karl_g,

please try using a jumper on pins J48 and powering directly from the power jack. Also try flashing to an alternate SD card to make sure it is not the source of the problem.

Hi @mike_nv,

I have the 2GB version of the Jetson, so I don’t have the pin J48 or I just couldn’t find it. I’ll try to find an alternate SD card to reduce the source of the problem.