Jetson Nano (first boot) don't work after the first update system

For those interested, the thread mentioned by @val_lam59 is here:
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/jetson-nano-blank-screen-during-and-after-boot/160356

I don’t know what is going on, but it is likely there is some sort of conflicting package update. It sounds like you are using a dev kit, but if using a third party carrier board, then this failure would be likely. For the case of a dev kit such updates are unexpected and probably need to isolate which package update is causing the failure. About all I can suggest for this is examining logs in “/var/log/apt”.

Note logs such as “/var/log/eipp.log.xz” can be examined like this:
xzcat /var/log/eipp.log.xz | less -i
(the “i” of “less -i” just says that if you do text searches it will be case insensitive; the above is similar to using xzless)

Individual logs can be examined like this:
gzcat /var/log/history.log.1.gz | less -i

You could also copy the file somewhere else, decompress with gunzip or xz, and rename with a “.txt” file name suffix to attach directly to the forum.

Note that I would recommend looking at the other thread instead since this is a growing topic.