A few weeks ago, I flashed a Jetson Nano production module with the same command line :
sudo ./flash.sh jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1
and sometimes only sudo ./flash.sh -k DTB jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1 to perform DTB trials.
I successfully used this module on the B01 carrier board (I have read it supports devkit and production module). I also used it successfully with the JN30B-LC carrier board from Auvidea but since last week, I cannot flash it anymore even using SDK manager. It keeps displaying for hours and hours the following lines :
- 15:28:04 INFO: Flash Jetson Nano: [ 0.7207 ] Applet is not running on device. Continue with Bootloader
- 15:28:04 INFO: Flash Jetson Nano: [ 1.7264 ]
- 15:28:04 INFO: Flash Jetson Nano: [ 1.7302 ] tegradevflash --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
- 15:28:04 INFO: Flash Jetson Nano: [ 1.7317 ] Cboot version 00.01.0000
- 15:28:04 INFO: Flash Jetson Nano: [ 1.7338 ] Saved platform info in storage_info.bin
On the other topics, I did not find other solutions than purchasing a new board , trying to flash with SDK Manager, trying to flash with other USB cables (I did it with 4 different cables) or using a S/D card (but it has only emmc).
Would anyone have a solution to this ?
I enclose the complete flash logs :
debug_flash_production_nano.txt (12.2 KB)