We try to boot Orin AGX on our custom platform that was design for Xavier before.
As POC I try to boot Orin AGX on Xavier AGX NVidia carier(p2972) and stack with issue that interface in “up” state but don’t “see” link
- L4T 35.4.1 (JP 5.1.2)
- Device tree modifications according to Adaptation Guide
- Applied patch from this topic
- Modified kernel sources according to this topic
- Disable EEPROM(not in use in final design)
- Disable GBE in ODM data (p3701.conf)
Attach files with last modifications:
- decompile_tegra234-p3701-0004-p3737-0000.dtsi (548.6 KB)
- tegra234-mb1-bct-pinmux-p3701-0000-a04.dtsi (65.7 KB)
- flash_log.txt (481.5 KB)
- dmesg_log.txt (59.8 KB)
- ethtool_report.txt (9.8 KB)
If you can help with this issue it will be great.