Jetson TX1 Format

hi
i’m purchase jetson tx1

and i have the problem
just i want to reset all my system

how to do that?

Run the Jetpack program from your host PC, ensure that you FLASH Filesystem to Jetson. [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetpack[/url]

My problem is this one

First
don’t show xwindows

Starting Error :
Starting LightDM Display Manager
Starting NVIDIA specific first-boot script

Second

don’t using network driver…

i’m typing like then “ifconfig”
and showing lo

how to install network driver…

and i try to the solution
but i get the message

sudo ./JetPack-L4T-2.1-linux-x64.run

Creating directory _installer
Verifying archive integrity… All good
Uncompressing JetPack 100% Extraction failed.

1. Connect Wi fi or LAN

sudo ifconfig wlan0 up

iwlist wlan0 scan | more

sudo vi /etc/network/interfaces

write this on
auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
wpa-ssid NEOPLUS-TRI[wifi name]
wpa-key_mgmt WPA-PSK [wifi essid]
wpa-proto WPA
wpa-pairwise CCMP
wpa-group CCMP
wpa-psk ********* [wifi password]
wpa-driver nl80211[driver]

then restart network

new Problem.

the screen is black

It is important to know that when a Jetson first arrives, the nVidia-specific files are not yet installed. Those files sometimes help with setting up video…there are cases where the system boots up and is running, but you can’t tell because of the video not working (ping of the network address seen from the router could verify life). Completing the install of those nVidia-specific files on a freshly arrived Jetson can be difficult without video, yet those files may be what is needed for video to work…a bit of a dilemma.

Using the serial console (the preferred way if you have the right cable) gets around this. See:
http://elinux.org/Jetson_TX1#Serial_Console_Wiring

Using ssh will do the job as well. Probably you would need to have access to the machine to initially set up wireless, but wired should work if you have a router to respond to DHCP requests.

Via serial console or ssh, the final install step is:

cd ~/NVIDIA-INSTALLER
sudo ./installer.sh

Flash also does the job. There is a step in the flash process equivalent to the installer.sh script which applies those files to the sample rootfs.

There are other ways as well, as the files being applied are available and can be directly copied to a Jetson (such as via ssh…but in that case it is simpler to either just run the installer.sh script on the Jetson, or flash).

Flash can be done manually, or via JetPack. I do not have an Ubuntu host, so I can’t help on the JetPack error you ran into. Manual flash without JetPack is not difficult if nobody is able to help out on the JetPack issue.

If you are interested in why some monitors don’t work “out of the box”, and what the updated software does to improve behavior with some monitors, see this (the short explanation is a better ability to ask the monitor what it is):
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/933221/jetson-tx1/changing-the-refresh-rate-of-the-monitor/post/4888014/#4888014