Jetson tx2-tensorflow

i’m now trying to install tensorflow in my tx2 board.
but when i try
pip install tensorflow

defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not writeable

this error comes out

what should i do…?

Hi,

The standard TensorFlow package doesn’t support ARM system.
To solve this, we have several pre-built TensorFlow packages for Jetson, which requires to add extra-index-url.

Please find the detail installation steps in this document:

Thanks.

Hi!
I’m on the same team as the questioner, and I followed up on the site where you replied.
But, errors occurred during the process.

Collecting scipy==1.4.1; python_version >= “3”

Downloading scipy-1.4.1.tar.gz (24.6 MB)

|████████████████████████████████| 24.6 MB 1.1 MB/s 

Installing build dependencies … error

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:

command: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /tmp/pip-build-env-rorbp939/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i --extra-index-url --pre – wheel setuptools ‘Cython>=0.29.13’ ‘numpy==1.13.3; python_version==’“'”‘3.5’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.13.3; python_version==’“'”‘3.6’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.14.5; python_version==’“'”‘3.7’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.17.3; python_version>=’“'”‘3.8’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.5’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.6’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.7’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.17.3; python_version>=’“'”‘3.8’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘pybind11>=2.4.0’

cwd: None

Complete output (39 lines):

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main

"__main__", mod_spec)

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code

exec(code, run_globals)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip/__main__.py", line 16, in <module>

from pip._internal.cli.main import main as _main  # isort:skip # noqa

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip/_internal/cli/main.py", line 5, in <module>

import locale

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/locale.py", line 16, in <module>

import re

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/re.py", line 142, in <module>

class RegexFlag(enum.IntFlag):

AttributeError: module ‘enum’ has no attribute ‘IntFlag’

Error in sys.excepthook:

File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apport_python_hook.py", line 53, in apport_excepthook

if not enabled():

File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apport_python_hook.py", line 24, in enabled

import re

Original exception was:

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main

"__main__", mod_spec)

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code

exec(code, run_globals)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip/__main__.py", line 16, in <module>

from pip._internal.cli.main import main as _main  # isort:skip # noqa

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip/_internal/cli/main.py", line 5, in <module>

import locale

File "/usr/lib/python3.6/locale.py", line 16, in <module>

import re

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /tmp/pip-build-env-rorbp939/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i Simple index --extra-index-url https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/redist/jp/v43 --pre – wheel setuptools ‘Cython>=0.29.13’ ‘numpy==1.13.3; python_version==’“'”‘3.5’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.13.3; python_version==’“'”‘3.6’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.14.5; python_version==’“'”‘3.7’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.17.3; python_version>=’“'”‘3.8’“'”’ and platform_system!=‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.5’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.6’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.16.0; python_version==’“'”‘3.7’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘numpy==1.17.3; python_version>=’“'”‘3.8’“'”’ and platform_system==‘"’“‘AIX’”‘"’’ ‘pybind11>=2.4.0’ Check the logs for full command output

ans also

WARNING: The directory ‘/home/nvidia/.cache/pip’ or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by current user. The cache has been disabled. Cache the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo’s -H flags.

When I use a command
sudo install tensorflow
I think pip is something wrong…

What should I do…?

when I use a command sudo pip, just add -H right after sudo??

Hi,

Sorry for the late update.

The error seems to be related to the python version.
May I know which python version do you use?

Please noticed that our TensorFlow package is built with default python3.6.9.
Thanks.