This is very much work in progress.
OSX: 10.5 (Server)
I have made modifications in three areas:
- New stripped down version of pgi.jam
- optimal options should be added eventually
- Made some namespaces explicit
- eventually we need correct ifdefs
- Removed long double -routines
- this applies to tr1/math -routines only
- Creation of dynamic libraries
- lots of warnings of the type
“ld warning: codegen in … (offset 0x0000013A) prevents image from loading in dyld shared cache”
- I haven’t done any testing. I’m assuming the dynamic libraries are not OK.
- No attempt to make modifications “Boost-compliant” has been made
- References to external libraries are missing
(Boost libraries affected: python & iostreams)
Anyone interested in collaborating on this?
It would be interesting to see what happens on Snow Leopard (10.6).