Link to Download NVIDIA SDK Manager Broken

I have tried repeatedly from different machines and browsers to download the NVIDIA SDK Manager however I am either being provided a blank screen if on Firefox or, if on Chrome, an error saying “This site cannot be reached. The webpage at https://developer.download.nvidia.com/sdkmanager/secure/clients/sdkmanager-1.7.3.9053/sdkmanager_1.7.3-9053_amd64.deb?… might be temporarily down or has moved permanently to a new web address.”

I need this software to re-flash my Jetson for a work project, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

The same happend to me. I cant download de SDK Manager (i try on Virtual Box, Ubuntu 18, Ubuntu16, different web browsers and different internet access points). Yesterday all went smothly, but today it seems to be broken.

On my already downloaded Host, i cant update from version 1.6.1.8175 to 1.7…

Any information or alternative download point will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

We are experiencing an outage at the moment, and are actively working to resolve the issue. Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA for when this will be fixed. I will post here when we are up and running.

Thanks for your patience,
Tom K

Hello,

I am happy to report that all assets have been reloaded and files are now available for download. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Tom K

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.