Release highlights since 343.13:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 970
- GeForce GTX 980
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "sync to vblank" setting from being honored for EGL applications.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some OpenGL programs to encounter out of memory during a mode switch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the NVIDIA OpenGL driver from honoring the __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE_PATH environment variable.
- Added option UseSysmemPixmapAccel to control the use of GPU acceleration for X drawing operations on pixmaps allocated in system memory.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent 32-bit GPU-based applications from running correctly on 64-bit systems when using GPUs with very large memory-mapped I/O regions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause poor system performance and hangs when running large compute workloads on IOMMU-enabled systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a system crash when two or more processes try to load the nvidia-uvm driver.
[b]Known issues with this release:
- Resuming from suspend may not be reliable on GeForce GTX 9xx boards in some configurations.