Matching HSD connector

I want to create a HSD splitter that would let me connect two sensors individually, but I couldn’t find PN of the connector on the DRIVEAGX(Also the matching connector). I did see Quad GMSL Camera Breakout cable for Drive Xavier - #4 by FabianWeise thread and there mentioned LD5-101 cable assambly but the housing type isn’t given.
My questions are:

• What is the PN of the matching connector?
  • What is the preferred way to split those Base-T1 ethernet ports(since the sensors I want to connect are also Base-T1)
  • Is there a cable assembly that splits the ports and ends with a wire-to-wire connector?

Hardware Platform: DRIVE AGX Pegasus™ Developer Kit
Software Version: DRIVE Software 10
Host Machine Version: native Ubuntu 18.04
SDK Manager Version: 1.0.1.5538

Hi,
These info should able to be find in “NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Pegasus II Mechanical, Electrical, Cooling Installation Guide”.
Quad camera connector / Connector, MATE-AX / Tyco Electronics Corporation / 0-2304168-9
10Gb Ethernet / Connector, HSD / Rosenberger / D4S20L-40MA5-B (White)

@JimWang thanks for your response, with that, I could find the PNs of the PCB side connectors. But matching connectors seems to be different for different ones (Black/Green). I did see the following pictures in MIG of the Hyperion kit. Seems like all the RADAR cables are identical, what is the PN of the matching connector used in these cables? (Edit: E4K10A-1AKX5-y straight jack with housing??)

Additional question, do these cables can be purchased from somewhere?

hyperion-cables2

Yes ethernet connectors are different as 10GbE(white)/1GbE(Black)/100MbE(Green), of course there different with quad camera MATE- AX connector.
From pic you are using DRIVE AGX not DRIVE PEGASUS, so should refer to Mechanical Installation Guide for DRIVE AGX, in the right document you should able to find what’s you need.
Thanks.