Network config hosed, need access to rootfs - HELP?

I wasn’t exactly sure if this is the right place to post this, I apologize if this is the wrong place.

I’ve been working on setting up wlan0 on the TK1 and after a reboot I lost access via SSH through eth0. I’m sure I muxed up the config.

I’m trying to find a way to remotely mount the rootfs. I thought I could do that by connecting the micro-usb to a working Linux system and be able to mount it. However, I can’t seem to find directions on how to do that besides doing a flash.sh of it…which I do NOT want to do.

Is it possible to mount the rootfs via the micro-usb from another linux machine so that I can correct my typos?

Tim

It’s not answering the question you posed, but a serial cable would give you access to the command line.

Yeah I was thinking about trying that…I’ll see what I can do. Do you know the setup for the comm port? Does it require a null modem cable or just normal serial connection?

What are the setup params for the serial connection speed? 8/n/1 ? or what? I haven’t tried this before with the TK1

Looks like it is NULL modem, and 115200/8/N/1 working on this method now. Thanks for the reminder…

Ah…finally!

Waiting for network configuration…
Waiting up to 60 more seconds for network configuration…
Booting system without full network configuration…

…snip…

Last login: Tue Feb 1 00:14:26 UTC 2000 on ttyS0
Welcome to Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.10.243.10.24-g6a2d13a armv7l)

ubuntu@tegra-ubuntu:~$

THANKS for reminding me that this was possible! Whew…what a LIFE SAVER!