NVIDIA is pleased to announce several exciting new Jetson product updates for production modules, developer kits, and the software stack used across the entire Jetson family. Jetson developer kits are intended for rapid prototyping and development, Jetson modules are production grade and used for final products, and NVIDIA JetPack SDK is the comprehensive software solution for both developing and deploying AI applications.
See the following updates being announced today:
- JetPack 4.2.1 - New features include support for NVIDIA Container Runtime for Docker, NGC, FreeRTOS, and beta support for INT8 in Xavier DLA. This version of JetPack enables installation and use of the latest DeepStream and Isaac SDKs. Available in July 2019.
- DeepStream SDK 4.0 - Delivers a complete streaming analytics toolkit that now runs across all NVIDIA GPU platforms from Jetson to Tesla. It features turnkey integration with Azure IoT, hardware acceleration for encode/decode and optical flow, and support for multiple heterogeneous cameras. Available in July 2019.
- Isaac 2019.2 – New capabilities include a GPU-driven machine learning and computer vision acceleration, time synchronization for sensor fusion, new Gems for model-based pose estimation and feature detection, path segmentation and mono camera depth estimation and a navigation stack for the Isaac SIM environment. Available in July 2019.
- Announcing Jetson AGX Xavier 8GB, a new lower-power and lower-price Jetson AGX Xavier module. It delivers up to 20 trillion operations per second (TOPS) of AI performance while consuming only 20W or less. It is fully hardware and software compatible with the existing Jetson AGX Xavier, and is available from distributors worldwide for $599 (1KU+ Qty) starting August 2019.
- Other updates for Jetson production modules:
- Increasing developer access to the Jetson platform with updated pricing for Jetson developer kits:
For more info about these Jetson product updates: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/