No available SDK Image

Hi,

my Host computer is with ubunut 20.04 and and connected to my agx xavier devkit, the sdk manger found my board but then i cant find a image that is available,
JetPack 5.1.3
Available on host OS: Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04
See what’s new

and i dont know what to do, is there a way to flash an sd card and install everything manuall or having tipps what i do wrong?

Install whatever SDK manager you want on your host computer eg sudo dpkg -i sdkmanager_1.9.2-10904_amd64.deb after downloading the deb file. Might take a bit of trial and error before you get the right version.

Sdkmanager can only flash jetson xaiver on ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04. Your host PC is a 22.04 host which cannto falsh.

Just to clarify, JetPack itself has limitations on which host PC version can be used. The part which isn’t obvious is that the Jetson release being flashed will further narrow which host Ubuntu release can be used. Your choices are the intersection of those releases. Xavier cannot use Ubuntu 22.04 host PCs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.