Nsight eclipse debug error - No source available for main

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
[+] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[+] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[+] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[+] 1.8.0.10363
other

Host Machine Version
[+] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi team,

I have upgraded recently from drive software 10 to drive os 5.2.6. + driveworks 4.
I have tried to configure the NSIGHT eclipse IDE using the below link

But I was not able to find the “CMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS Parser” as it mentioned in step 11 ( “C/C++ General → Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc.” select “Providers” tab.). But It was there when I configured NSIGHT IDE with drive software 10.
I confirm that I have done all other steps as mentioned in above link.

However I was able to build my project without setting the step 11 and generate binaries

Issue came when I tried to debug the code. I mapped the bin file generated in debug configuration and tried to debug But am getting an error stating " No source available for main".

Could you please guide me to solve this issue?

Dear @nithin.m1,
We are checking on this and update you.

Hi Siva,

were you able to check on this?

Hi @nithin.m1 ,
I am on it now. I notice the eclipse plugin link is broken. Did you try manual installation using zip? Could you share the path?

Hi Siva,

I have installed cmake for eclipse (ver 2.1.4) manually only following below link,
As

Do you mean after manually installed v2.1.4, “CMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS Parser” was found, and " No source available for main" was gone?

Hi @VickNV ,

No. After manually installing cmake4eclipse using the link mentioned above. I am able to build the codes using it. But unable to debug. Still this issue is there. I did the same procedure while I had configured drive software 10 previously, and I was able to debug also.
Note: “CMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS Parser” is still not found in the path mentioned.
" No source available for main" error is still there while debugging.
regards,
Nithin.

What are your debugging options for your compiler?